Luis is one of the smartest guests I’ve had on the show and it was an honour to talk about a variety of things concerning how businesses communicate with customers as well as the need for us to be transparent in our business communications.
I found myself thinking the whole time that I needed to take notes on this conversation, and I’m sure you will too. If you’re a SMB and have never really thought about the way you communicate online, this is a podcast you don’t want to miss.
Click here to listen
[Right click to download]
Find out more about Luis Suarez
- Elsua.net, Luis’ blog.
- Life Without eMail – Year 6, Weeks 21 to 24 – The story of one man’s fight to change the way we communicate
- Luis on Twitter
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show archive
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.
Luis Suarez, Transparency & Communicating Online on @jonbuscall’s #podcast #elsua http://t.co/vD4DVCX6IO
— Jon Buscall (@jonbuscall) September 20, 2013
You can also find the show on the new Apple Podcast app.
Feedback? Leave VoiceMail
Have you got a question?
Get in touch and I’ll take up your marketing question on the show.