People often ask me for advice if they’re bootstrapping their marketing and want to go it alone on a minimal budget. On the show I discuss the ten things I consider must-dos.
1. Master WordPress
2. Have a goal
3. Measure – everything
4. Learn Analytics
5) Rind the right tools
6) Create brand personas
7) Think differently
8) Be reflective
9) Relax about SEO
10) Build meaningful relationships
Links Mentioned in the Show:
- Beyond the Business Card Podcast
- Web hosting by Media Temple – affiliate
- Twitter Analytics
- LeadSocial – Facebook analytics
- Raven – analytics and reporting
- Hootsuite – social media dashboard & analytics
- Sprout Social – social media dashboard & analytics
- Avinash Kaushik – Mr Google Analytics !
- John Lee Dumas – podcaster
Jon Buscall: [0:08] Hello. It’s Jon Buscall here from jontusmedia.com in Stockholm talking to you from the Dog House Studio. This week on the show, I guess we’re talking about 10 things that every bootstrapper who’s dealing with their marketing themselves or as part of a very, very small team should do.